CBF Screen Print is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Where we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CBF Screen Print may change this policy from time to time and this page will be updated accordingly. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2015.
We may collect the following information:-
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We need this information for one or more of the following reasons:-
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send occasional promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is stored securely by employing suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are intended to be helpful both to you and to us. They are small files which request permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. You can opt out of receiving them. If you choose to accept cookies, these files are added to your computer, helping to remember your preferences, analyse your use of the site or tailor content to suit you.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, helping us to analyse which pages are popular. This information is used only for statistical analysis purposes.
The cookies we use help us develop better websites. They do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Declining cookies may prevent you from getting the most out of our website. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is your responsibility to modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
In the spirit of the web, our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over those websites you have chosen to follow links to. We cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Linked sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question before deciding whether or not to share any information with it.
Controlling your personal information
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:-
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but only with your permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you please write to CBF Screen Print, Luton Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 2LE. We will charge a small fee to provide you with this information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.